To All Our Members,
We wanted to let you know that we are in contact and working with the CJSA/US Youth Soccer/US Soccer as well as the local health partners to gather information regarding the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation as it pertains to the safety of playing the game within our borders.
**** Effective Friday, March 13, 2020, Connecticut Junior Soccer Association is suspending all affiliated and sanctioned soccer activities statewide through April 15th due to the evolving COVID-19 situation. For our member organizations (towns, clubs and leagues) this includes, but is not limited to: all games, practices, clinics, training, ODP, tournaments, in-person meetings and Coaching Education Courses. ****
We, as a club, have decided to move opening day for In-Town to April 18th.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email us.
To reinforce health safety and best practices for illness prevention, please read the list below:
● Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth prior to proper washing or disinfecting.
● Stay home when you are sick.
● Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
● Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
● Follow the CDC's recommendations for using a facemask.
● CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory
diseases, including Coronavirus.
● CDC recommended face masks should be used by people who show symptoms to help prevent the spread of the
● Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before
eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
●If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always
wash hands with soap and water if your hands are visibly dirty.